Saturday, January 31, 2009

I sold off my camera.

Yup. After serving me for 11 months and 28 days, I've sold off my camera. Sold it to my sis.

Apparently, she also wanted to buy the same model when I bought mine last year 1st of March. Well I got it first, and she doesn't seems to be getting any. All she do was just talk.

I bought this camera for RM800. When I passby Jusco last week, I saw the same model selling for the same retail price. Wow, the price haven't drop yet? My residual price was RM500 when I pass on to my sister. Losing a RM500 inclusive of the backup battery and other stuffs. Well, Brother ma.. what to do.. ^.^;;

Okay, since I don't own any camera now, it would be alittle bit difficult for me to capture pictures until I get a new one. Was considering another compact, but this time a faster one with less camera laggs. Tried to use my friends LX3, way cool! I've also seen DannyChoo using his LX3, but that cam cost a BOMB! If I can get that cam, I can afford D60.

However, I don't want to get a DSLR just yet because my dad's planning to get a D90 in a few months time. Besides, I need something that's light and versatile to carry around. I can't bring another load full of EQs when I'm already carrying a army backpack with all my working gears... ^.^

So, if you have any good suggestion for a compact cam range around RM1,000 or so, feel free to let me know. Thanks! ^.^ Till then, I will just try to fill this blog with pictures from my T700. ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP