Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cats Play

Lately 've been surfing the website alot. There's alot of interesting stuffs from DannyChoo.com and facebook. ^.^

During my younger years, my dad usually record cartoons for me. Cartoons like Tom & Jerry, Transformers, Bugs Bunny (Looney Tune), Woody Woodpecker, Mickey Mouse and Friends, Chip & Dale and many more! I still remember, every weekdays 5.30pm I would definitely switch on RTM1. For Saturday and Sunday, the house TV will definately be on from 8.00am to 12.00pm, 4 hours non-stop cartoon marathon. Astro was not out yet at that time and we don't have 3D animations like now. But still, cartoons are fun! ^.^

But now! Now is different, if you still remember Thundercats... It's the movie trailer ! And it's coming this Summer (June)...



...NOT!

Now I still watch cartoons alot. But most of them are Japanese Animations. Will review more of those that I've watched and watching. ^.^ Till then, Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP