Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Figma Fate Testarossa Harlaown Barrier Jacket Version

New Figma is out! Figma Fate Testarossa Harlaown Barrier Jacket Version is now open for pre-order and it's nearly sold out now (not sure whether it's true from Figure Mall). I've actually ordered the Nanoha Version and bought Reinforce Zwei just few weeks ago, so I'm now in a dilema of whether should I order this as well since both would make a good team. >.<" Kyah!!! It's so tempting!






Still I really wish that Yagami Hayate would be out too! That's for sure I would really buy! No question asked! The reason? It's too beautiful! ^.^ Or maybe I should just collect the whole lot sets of Nanoha StrikerS Force? :D *Grin!* Signum and Shamal looks lovely too! I wonder which is best, Figmas or Figures?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP