Saturday, March 21, 2009

I got my gun!

After selling my Nikon Coolpix S51 (8.1MP, Vibration Reduction), I've been looking for a decent camera for my own use. I'm looking for a compact with manual functions. After searching high and low and consult some pro, finally I arrive at this Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Digital Camera (Black) (10.1MP, 3" LCD, Mega O.I.S., 24mm Wide Angle, ISO 3200).

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Digital Camera (Black) (10.1MP, 3
Bought this for RM1,550. Ordered another extra battery for Rm130. Total money spent on camera = RM1,680.00. And now I'm broke... -.-"


My friend had one and he recommends it. Tried playing with some shots, mostly indoors. However, after getting this, I'm engaged to another job. Everyday have to work from morning to midnite. =.="

Can't wait to touch my baby...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP