Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Exams...


There are two more mid term test after mid term break and I really hate it. Right after a busy break, I've to come back sit down and study! My unread google feeds are accumulating and it had reach more than 1000+ covering all categories such as news, animes, politics, finance, etc-etc... When am I going to finish it?! My unread emails are stacking as well, no thanks to my dear father who just forward every thing... =.=" My task is building up and many photos had not finish touched up. I have yet to prepare my CV and start a job search even though I'm graduating next June. What do I wanna do?

There's so much things to do so little time. Back to studies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP