Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a Family Affair~

After spending RM50 for a pair of robe, you don't expect it to be use just for your graduation right? You have to Utilize it of course! This also means that if you are graduating...


Your relative is graduating 2...


Your sister is graduating 3...


Your brother is graduating 4!


Ah! Finally Merdeka d!


Sis, you are next up!


Double Fun! Double Grads!


Meet the Funs!

I don't usually get presents during my birthday, not to mention cakes. But for once in your lifetime, somebody still remember you. A graduation cake! Chocolate Chiffon topped with creams.


Grad Cake!


Durian to celebrate?


24Ds to celebrate the day!


Pieces of cake


A perfect D24 durian to end the celebration...

Thank you to my parents, my family and myself. Thanks for everything. Life's still continues don't worry. Here's another member to join in the workforce and pay income tax to government...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP