Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Forgotten Scene...

Took alot of photos during my new year trip to A'Famosa. Took the fireworks there. With all the works and celebration around, I nearly forgot to post up these photos after those fireworks pictures.

Here are some photos of the scenery of the A'Famosa Hotel. Actually I just found out the hotel part. When I went there usually I would just went straight to the apartment part and missed out the hotel. This time I'm not the one who's driving and just happend my friend turn in to the hotel line.

Well, anyway, enough said. Enjoy the picture and comment. ^.^



Viewing afar of the hotel


They haven't get over Christmas yet.


It was still empty along the street.


Front View of the Hotel Lobby


Trying to make a good composition out of this scene, but failed.


Up ahead the Chandellar


Lighten up woodwork, nice!


The hidden pond


Center Chandellar


Reflection of the Chandellar


The Christmas Cookies House.


Behind the house


Not forgetting, their Christmas Tree


A look at their tea house

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Join My Community

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP